Thursday, February 24, 2005

Its thursday already!!!! Haiz... had been like 3 days since I last blogged.....

Life this year has been really bad for me..... Series of unfortunate events keeps coming..... Firstly I work like crazy for the NTU-JC challenge thingy...... so my school work is all in a mess.... when the thing finally ended and I thought I have time to sort out my work.... I fell sick :S...... so yar..... haiz.... I fell sick on tuesday..... caught a flu..... LT 4 was real cold..... and plus I already not in a very good condition already..... so that incident triggered off my flu..... so.... have been sleeping very early for the past 2 days so didn't have time to come online... Am still sick today.... but feeling slightly better today after taking some pills and herbal tea by my grandma.......
Haiz..... I think this year is a really bad year for me.... you know.... its a unlucky year for rabbits.... and I think its really true..... I haven't slacked for a long time already!!!! Remember last year. I was like promising myself that I would decline all work unrelated to studies... and slack all the way till A lvls..... but I guess won't be able to.......
Really hope that when I recover.... things will get back to normal and I can slack for the rest of the year..... I am really tired.....

Hmm.... so yar...... nothing much actually happened for the past days lar... but.... just to comment on my litbud..... I think it was a great success :D haha.... am so proud of it :) Really didn't expect it to turn out this way..... It started out as something I drew on my worksheet when GP lessons was too boring..... But slowly it started to spread through my group of supportive friends :) Then litbud made its first public appearance in LT4 :) And..... it started to spread to a even greater number of people :) Haha....... and when people like it.... they start to come up with different variations of it :) Someone went to add a smile on my litbud in LT4 :D It was a great try.... but I think it looks better without the smile :P Litbud is supposed to be a cute cuddly and shy (juz like me :P) but they go and add the smile.... it dosen't look shy anymore..... haha..... Other than that.... we have our Andy toh who came up with many other variation.... but the 3 I like most is a Liberty bud, a terrorist bud and a bunny bud :) They are so luvable :D
Haha.... I was like thinking.... maybe I should start collecting the various variations and make a emoticon pack :D haha..... sounds cool hur :D

Think thats all for today.... bye :)

No comments: