Sunday, February 13, 2005

:) Hmm..... its another sunday night.... haiz... tmr will be the start of a new week again.... Time really passes by very fast...... soon I'll be writing an entry for another sunday again.... On the topic of time..... my blog is going to celebrate its 1st aniversary soon :) Just want to do a quick search and found that my blog was created on Wednesday, March 17, 2004..... Actually.... it was created long before this.... but that day is the day I wrote my first official entry :) And I've written about 170 entries for my blog so far :) Well... I'll leave these talks till the day of the aniversary :)

For now.... lets talk about something else. Today was doing GP homework.... and came across this sentence which I found rather interesting. We were doing a compre on animal rights and this is found in the passage.

"Sentimentality and misleading science aare more powerful forces in the mordern world then reason and piety in the face of the uniquely human moral order. And animal libbers are the clearest example of the way single-issue fanatics, in aspiring to make us more humane, succeed only in making us less human"

Hmm.... how is it? In my opinion, it seems to be that the writer is implying that it is our nature to mass breed these animals and treat them inhumanely..... but is that so? Well... I duno wad comments to make. But I think that even if we become more humane, we are not less human. Cos we human are not like animals, we were bestowed with higher intelligence not for nothing. So we shouldn't behave like how other animals do.

So yar.... shall end this off here :) bye~ And have a nice week ahead :D
For me.... this week would be rather usual lar.... except for the CVD event on friday :) but still have to study in the morning mah... so yar...

No comments: