Monday, February 07, 2005

Hello :) While loading songs into my MP3 player in preparation for the long journey tmr. I took this time to write this blog entry :)

Yay.... the flash presentation is finally over :) Heard it went on smoothly :D haha.... glad for them.... So yar... with this over, I'm free again :D Life is returning back to normal.... but still me got abit of after shock..... Terms liks eucarotic cells, mitochondria keeps coming up in my head..... haha.... even though I am not a boi student, after this week of super crash course, I could understand some of the terms use liao.... and now it has aftershock effect on me :S .... haha.... I not exagerating.... cos this is by this moment in time, the largest and most intensive project I've embarked on :) So yar..... :D

ANyway.... tmr going ECP cross country..... so have to wake up early to travel. But actually not that early lar.... cos for the past 4 yrs in sec school I wake up arounb this time to travel to JE. Imagine how early I was as when I wake up so early.... I can reach ECP which is like the other end of singapore.... haha.....

K lar... thats all for today :) Will ba back tmr :D

No comments: