Sunday, February 06, 2005

Its me again :D haha.... haiz.... am very stressed now... spent the whole afternoon doing the flash thing at someone's place.... HAiz.... Got very fed up cos.... there seems to have interminable errors.... then I have to keep redoing and redoing the thing.... And also.... I think they expect too much.... my flash skills are still basic lor..... there are a lot of things I can't do.... even if I do I need a lot of time.... Then the com also dun want to co-operate with me lor..... keeps giving me error.... so yar.... got fed up already and I perserver through the first trial run and then came home to edit.... and guess wad... all the technical errors I have are gone.... duno why, everything works fine when I came home..... Hmm... maybe its heaven's signal to me that I've worked too hard and I deserve a break. SO yar... I took this chance to go home....
Hmm...... actually if not for one person... I would have given up on doing this already lor..... cos yar.... we share the same fustration.... and.... this motivated me to carry on working......
Well.... think tonight will be the last of this project liao ba..... finally can get a nice rest..... Guess I will not be undertaking any project that got to do with flash liao.... photoshop maybe still can... but flash.... a big NO NO.... haha.....

Anyway.... dun want to talk about this liao.... About the new blog design..... I have already drawn out the blue print of it liao :) Haha..... I created a character called litbud :D A super duper cutie character :D haha..... am looking forward to digitalise it...... So when it is complete. my header will have 3 slides..... one is the main which contains the latest news and the best drawn litbud pic :D The second would be about the developer.... which is me :D haha.... so yar.... will do a short write up about myself and also put the links to other people's blog :) And the last one would be product specification :D haha..... I have do a write up on my purpose of this site. the concept behind this character and also what I wish my site would mean to others. I will also be changing my slogan to View the world in a new light :D HAha..... so yar..... this would be the greatest and most professional project for my blog and hope you people would like it :D

Thats all for today :D Have a new week ahead :) And keep a look out for my new blog design :D

No comments: