Sunday, February 27, 2005

Hello :) Miss me? Haha.... well.... haven't been blogging for the past 2 nights cos I was involved in filming the play by our school.... and the play ends quite late. So by the time I reach home its already 12am liao... so not in the mood to blog :)

Hmm.... so the past few nights was rather fun :D Haha.... we stationed 4 cameras around the auditorium to capture the play at different angle. then on the first night cos we only got 3 tripods, so one camera had to be held by hand.... and I was the one holding it.... haha.... tiring sia.... imagine you can't move your hand for like almost 3 hours..... it turn out to be very shaky lar..... so for the second night.... we brought in a table to put the camera at the back so I got the tripod for use in front :) So yar.... it was alot better on the second night :D Got some nice shots :) But.... after the fun.... the hardwork comes in.... EDITING!!!! We got like 3 tapes for each camera, and 2 nights.... which amounts to 24 tapes to watch and pick out the nice parts..... :S haha....

Hmm.... thats about all for the past few day.... nothing much happen.... all revolving around the school..... You know.... on friday..... I go school at 7.40AM then go home at 10.40PM..... which is like 15 Hrs in school!!!!!

Anyway...... lets change topic :) Well.... found something interesting on the newspaper.... its actually a small thing lar.... but I find it rather interesting :D You know there has been these discussion recently about the china students coming to singapore and sweeping away the top prizes during competition? Yar.... I found this interesting picture in the straits time..... It shows a sharpened pencil... bearing the words.... "Made in China, sharpened in Singapore"

How is it? Haha.... I find it to be a very nice analogy :D
Hmm... on this matter, let me express my views..... :)

I think that its time that singaporeans should wake up liao..... We have to face the fact that we are losing our competivness..... The quantity of our people are already declining due to low birth rate.... and now.... our quality are also dropping..... Kids these days are so spoilt by their parents.... imagine how singapore would be like in future when its their turn to run the country.... Well..... even around me... I find people who lacks basic courtesy ( duno how to spell)..... People bring food to the classroom.... after eating.... leave the wrappers lying around..... the dustbin is just a few steps away also dun want to throw.... Then in canteen.... after eating dun bother puting the utensils into the collection basin..... You know... all these simple acts tells alot about what kind of person you are..... Haven't they been taught manners and courtesy? Do they do such things at home too? IF they do, pity their mothers.....
All these coming from a JC student.... we are like the top 25% ( if I'm not wrong ) Even though we might not be as good as those in the top JCs academically..... it dosen't mean that we should carry ourselves like that...... So I hope that these people would reflect on themselves.....
Anway.. kind of abit off topic liao.... just to come back to the topic..... if we can't even have self-discipline.... how are we going to compete with those from abroad?
So yar... will end it here....... hope I make sense.... :S haha.....

Thats also all for this entry :)

Just a note :) you won't be seeing more of litbud pics around for some time.... though I will still be creating... but I will show them at one go when my blog is revamped :D The pic I created is just a teaser :D So yar.... keep a look out...... there will be more of litbuds friends including the budeater, lifbud and luvbud :D haha...... maybe I can even have a wallpaper section :D:D:D:D haha.... but that all will take time lar :) So meanwhile..... just stick to this pond :P haha....

OKay.... bye~ :D

No comments: