Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Hello :D haha.... got miss me or not.... have not been blogging for the past 2 night. Was really busy... IT club received a emergency task of doing a presentation for a NTU-JC thingy in flash. So the only more advance flash users, me and my vice- president were sent to help...... Then the schedule so tight leh..... we were only given 2 days to come up with the whole presentation..... and so the two of us have been sleeping very late this 2 days.... especially my vice pres. Bin.... he only sleep for 3 hrs everyday.... poor thing..... I slacker lar :P Sleep at 12am. Cos I believe that nothing is more important than getting enough sleep. Actually... sleeping at 12am is not enough for me lar.... but well... its still better than nothing. I will not overwork myself unless there is a real need to...... So yar.... the first draft of the presentation is done in 2 days.... and then there will be another presentation on friday... which means we will have to make changes by friday...... But this time not that bad cos we succeeded in negotiation for using powerpoint instead of flash. Cos powerpoint is better suited for presentation work. and it has also grown very powerful over the years. So yar.... will still be very busy for the next few days so may not have time to blog again soon. But dun worry... when I am free again.... I will still come back and blog everyday :)

And also.... I'm very happy to see people leaving msg in my shoutbox :D haha.... cos yar.... haven't been blogging for the past few days.... cos no time, but I still made an effort to come and checj my shoutbox :) And really... its a very nice feeling to see new msg in it :) So yar.... thanks for all who left the msg :) Really apprecitate that :D

OKay..... Hmm.... Shall post 2 interesting pic, one for each day that I've not blog. COs yar... a picture tells a thousand words :) Will elaborate more on the pictures when I have the time. Meanwhile :) Pls enjoy :)

MONDAY:
While waiting for the meeting for the NTU-JC thing. I went to the library and found this book. A very useful book. Highly recommended for people who want to study smart.


TUESDAY:
oOps... think I forgot to take any pic.... well... there wasn't anything special lar....

WEDNESDAY:
We were doing clay-mation during IT club... and this a our little monster :D




Okay.... thats all for today.... pls look forward to more entries :D

No comments: