Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Hello.... its 11.05 now.... supposed to be sleeping.... but haiz.... still here.... Received a last minute task again..... and its again by the NTU-JC people...... Argh..... So yar.... have to pia again..... but this time better lar.... doing a website for them..... wasn't much a problem.... only thing is that it is tedious..... but well... managed to complete it by now.... the other person who was also involved kind of like slacking already lor.... throw all the work to me... last time do work half-way then went to meet gf..... then today say got was migraine....MY FOOT ar!!! WTF is migraine!!!! Hur..... MIGRAINE VERY BIG AR!!!!! Duno why people are so weak nowadays.... little unwell pon school.... push away all the work..... Think they are too pampered..... People like me.... NEVER take A SINGLE MC throughout my life till now.... expect the time where I got chicken pox.... cos it it contageous.... but even so.... when it starts to get well after 1 week..... I resumed school even though the MC was 2 weeks!!! I think people are abusing the use of MCs and exploiting the doctor's kindness....

Anyway.... am very sleepy now.... I went to war at 4 am today!!!! All because of the IDIOTIC MOSQUITO AGAIN!!!!! SUCKERS!!! keep buzzing around my ear.... so I got fed up and on the lights waiting to smash and KILL THEM!!!! SO yar... my first target appeared..... flying around.... then finally killed it.... IT IS SO DAMN BLOODY!!!! THAT SUCKER SUCKED SO MUCH OF MY BLOOD!!!!! When I thought it was over and wanted to off the lights.... the second target appeared again : WTF.,.... so yar.... after awhile... killed it again...... so I thought shouldn't be anymore already.... then I went toilet wash hands.... when I come back.... I SAW ANOTHER ONE FLYING AROUND MY BED AGAIN!!!! WTF!!!! So I went and kill it again...... Argh... after this I waited for a while.... in case there is another one :S..... but heng dun have..... so I went to bed...... Haiz..... killed 3 mosquitoes in 15 minutes time..... pro hur :) This serves as a warning to the other mosquitos.... THIS ROOM BELONGS TO ME.... ONLY!!!....

:) WELL... thats all for today..... wish everyone and me as well... a mosquito free week ahead :D

No comments: