Monday, February 28, 2005

Weee!!!! Think I gonna get my digital camera soon :D:D:D haha... just saw that my olympus mju mini price has dropped by over $140 !!!! Haha..... Luckily didn't buy it last time..... now so k lar... not exactly cheap... but a lot better than last time.... Its was price at $649 last time.... but now... its only less than $500!!!! Whahaha.....
The price dropped cos there will be a new mju mini that is 5 mega pixel. this current one is only 4 mega pixel -_- But I think 4 mega pixel is more than enough for me lar :P Haha.... :D :D :D :D
Can't believe that it really dropped by so much :P

Anyway.... well... today nothing much to write about lar. :) Has been a long time since I get to come home so early..... reach home at about 3+ Which is the earliest of duno how many weeks.....
SO yar.... things are slowing down now.... have time to catch up with work liao.... so I hope this will carry on for the rest of the year :D

Also... was just talking to mz, then he pointed that time flies cos at this time last year, we are in school getting our results... But..... I guess.... another indicator that time really flies that.... I will be getting another result next year liao!!! Haha... will be sitting for A lvls this year..... so yar..... time really flies.... it has just been like about a year ago since I got back my O lvl result. And in a few more months.... I will be taking my A lvls!!!! Haiz.....
That reminded me of a quote, " Time flies like arrow, fruit flies like bananas." haha.....

So yar... time really flies. I've come to the end of another entry of another day in my life :) See ya again tmr :) Bye~

No comments: