Saturday, February 12, 2005

Hmm..... was just looking back at my previous entries and found that there are quite a number of things I wanted to write about but didn't..... But nvm..... let the past pass..... :P haha........

Anyway... its 8am now :D haha.... woke up very early today cos I slept at 8pm yesterday night :D Duno why am very tired these few days.... So yar yesterday right after dinner, I plunge into my bed and slept :S I know it is kind of unhealthy to sleep right after dinner cos it will make you fat. but heck :P Was really tired yesterday....

Talking about fat..... Yesterday just realised that the ring of fats around my tummy just got thicker :S OH NO!!! haha.... I dun want my previous effort to slim down to be wasted!!! Haha... so yar.... must really watch my diet from now on.... Haven't been watching it for quite some time.... Ate a lot of fatty food recently.... chicken chops.... Fast food.... soft drinks......

Oh... Soft drinks.... I notice that this year people start to become healthier..... when I go visit my relatives during CNY 90% of them served me green tea :S Of cos not plain green tea lar.... got those green tea + aleo vera, or green tea + jasmine and many more..... "heaven and earth" must be doing a roaring business this CNY :) But well.... I guess this is quite good as during CNY we often eat a lot of fried and unhealthy food so we need some tea to help clear the stuffs.

OKay.... yesterday.... school starts again.... haiz.... super sian....

Hmm.... think there's nothing much to say already lar.... thats all for today.... bye ;)

No comments: