Saturday, February 12, 2005

Hello :D Haha.... want to share some visual entries about my life :) Enjoy :D Hope people won't mind me putting the pictures up :)


:D this is my cute little litbud I said in my past post :) Cute right :D haha.... Below my litbud is a bud eater :S haha.... drawn by kerling :D Also very cute right :D btw... this was drawn on thw whiteboard in the classroom we have maths tutorial :D haha.... can see the maths equation beside :P


Okay... this is the flash presentation I did for the NTU-JC thing.... Stayed in school very late.... Oh... this is in meeting room :)


My DiNNER!!!! haha.... As mentioned earlier, we stayed back quite late.... so we have to live on crackers!!! Poor thing right :'(


Oh... these are the stuffs we painted for the Celebrating Values Day ( CVD) stall :D We will be selling custom made bookmarks.... So if you all nothing to do on this coming friday... can come to YJ :)



oOo... lousy camera :S .... anyway... the person that seemed to be balancing on the bench is EJ :P haha.... wad a position :P Actually no lar... he as walking.... but just nice my camera too it still at this position :)



Oh... these are the guys trying very hard to cut the letters out from cardboards with a pen knife.... It really arn't easy cos the cardboard is real thick :)


During the 2 hrs break yesterday.... we went to LT4 to play with the piano :) This is andy learning how to play the piano and elgin teaching :)


He's on his own :D haha... after learning the basics :) Yan Dao right :D


Oh... hehe.... another litbud again :P haha... have been vandalising the school with this :P Whahahah.....


Oh andy again :)

OKay.... thats all the nice pics :) Bye~ Enjoy :)

No comments: