Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Haiz... kind of abit messy now.... Channel 8 screwed up my timetable!!! Well... it has been a practise for me to after dinner, watch TV from 7 to 8 while the food in my body digest abit..... then after that do work from 8 to 10, then play a while computer, before going to sleep.....
But now.... they like put all the nice shows at 9... then I have to start work immediately after dinner..... end before 9 to catch the show.... But... its very hard to concentrate with a full stomach -____- ........ And somemore, previously, when I can't finish my work, I can continuously work OT from 10 onwards. But now I hvae to stop work half-way at 9 to watch TV, then come back to work at 10..... then when you rest, you dun feel like working anymore..... then work becomes a chore -_______- ..... Haiz.... so now still trying to find a way to solve this problem..... if you all got any suggestions, feel free to tell me :D
Anyway.... today was just another normal day.... I hate tuesday!!!! Cos got physic and maths tutorial tmr.... -___-, then always nv do tutorial until last minute, so have a hard time coping with it on wednesday.... but other than that, the days are kind of slack :D
So yar.... just did my maths tutorial..... haiz... actually is not really doing my maths tutorial.... I'm re-doing my maths tutorial.... cos of some events that happened for the past few days.... I have no choice but to resort to copying my homework.... so in the end didn't understand the topic at all.... And cos the topic is going to end tmr, if I dun faster catch up.... I will fail the mini test badly :S So yar.... spent the whole night just now trying to understand everything. Then thats why I miss out today's episode of the 9 o'clock show!!! So I'm alreadying complaining about it at the very start of the tutorial :P haha.....
Well thats all for today lar... :)

Just a notice :) ... The revamping of my site has been delayed due to the lack of ideas :S .... I made the pictures which is the easy part.... But I have no idea how to animate or wad animation effects to be added in..... Was staring at a blank stage in macromedia flash this afternoon and duno what to put inside it.... So yar..... you wun get to see more of litbud before I can get some inspiration on how to animate my site :D

OKay. Bye :D tmr is the mid day of the week liao :D Faster do what you want to do and make thi week a fruitful one :D

No comments: