Sunday, October 02, 2005

:D feeling very excited now... lol.... just listened to messages from my voicemail for the first time in my life... LOL... I only found out last week how to use the voicemail function..... Haha... cos last time they always ask for the password... but I don't know... so in the past, I always ignore all the voicemail I receive... I also thought nobody would leave me one... even if I receive must be those call for too long then accidentally reach my voicemail... so they would just cancel the phone call without speaking... Actually this is wad I always do lar.... lol... whenever nobody picks up the phone, I would just hang it up and never bother to use the voicemail function. So if I really need to leave a msg, then I would use SMS rather than voicemail :) Thats until last week that I finally went to search for how to access the voicemail cos I'm curious how much voicemail I've chalk up after so many years of not listening to it.... and... guess wad... the default password is 1234... LOL.... actually I've tried such lame password before.... I typed 123 and 12345... lol... didn't know that it ends at 4... haha....

Hmm... so yar... my first ever voicemail received was from sen min :D haha... then about 5 mins later... kevin became the second person whom I received voicemail from... LOL.... they called to inform about the extra GP lesson tmr :) Haha... it was quite a different feeling listening to a msg than reading a sms :D hmm... so maybe next time when you all call me and I nv pick up the phone... drop me a voicemail :D lol.. there'll be lots of chance to do as especially when I'm in school... I always dun keep my phone with me... so I always miss call.... haha.... *Just a note for those whom want to steal my handphone after knowing that I always dun keep it with me.... Forget it.. lol... my phone is worth less than $50...... haha....

lol.... I made this comment cos recently there are a lot of news about handphone theft on the rise... Then this afternoon I passed by a poster by I duno is police or some other organisation... I only managed to identify a police logo at the bottom along with some other logos. Anyway.... the words went... "lose your phone, lose your connection".... I was rather curious why they put words like this... does it intent to tell us that since our handphone are that important so we should take care of them? haha.... anyway.... talking about phone... I guess nobody would want to steal mine lar... haha... siemens phone can't get a good price..... moreover its such a lousy model :P

Talking about phones... muahaha.... I 'xiang tong le' (reach enlightenment) HAah..... I finally realised that phones are just for calling and smsing... and occasionally take some snapshots... So... I can do away with all those functions like MP3 or smart phones :P Haha.... so the main factor I'm looking for now is the size and the design.... And one phone that fits into my criteria is the motorola razor :D haha.... I simply love the phone... super thin, then its wide, so the keypad can accomodate my fat thumb :P Haha... I've given up on hope that I get a PDA phone or a O2 phone... cos its so bulky and I won't want to carry such a big thing when I just go out casually :) So instead.. I'll move all these functions into another device :D I wish for a sony PSP :P haha... that will be my portable entertainment device, that plays my games... mp3... video and prefably also FM radio... so... haha... I'm looking forward to something else other than PSP cos it still lacks a little bit of function that I want :P but for now, PSP is the closest to my dream portable gaming device lar :D

Okay lar... enough of crapping for today..... see ya... haha... school starting tmr liao :) bye~ Have a nice week ahead :)

No comments: