Saturday, October 01, 2005

Hey... actually after organising my stuffs, I find that there's still much time left before the A lvls. Haha... Cos just now I was just annotating on my calender and planing what to do for each day and setting targets... I find that there is still time. Is isn't as bad as I thought it was.... :) But that dosen't mean that I'll be slacking lar... I've plan my study and set targets to fufil, so if nothing goes wrong. I would be completely prepared by end of this month. That leaves me with one week to spare next month before the A lvls. Of cos that one week won't be spent slacking... from then on... I'll do timed pieces to train my time management. :) So yar.... I'm expecting good results for the A lvls. I don't want to history to repeat itself again by getting results as poor as what I got for my O lvls. So to eneryone out there... jia you :D its still not too late :)

No comments: