Friday, October 21, 2005

:) Its friday again.... TGIF? no lar... that dosen't apply to me... haha... I'm not actually happy about fridays.... cos it marks the start of another 2 boring days ahead... yar... although its nice to take a break but... haiz... when you break too much... you feel kind of bored.....

Haiz... am very sick of studying already lar!!! Haiz... A lvls faster come! LOL... I dun want to wait another 2 weeks... lets get it over and done with.... its not like I can study that much during the 2 weeks... haha.... Am now wishing for A lvls to faster finish.... then I faster go find a job.... haha... must include more activity in my life.... U know what... I'm actually so deprived of activities nowadays that I find that GP lesson is interesting... LOL... Cos yar... had GP lesson today... seems to be a long time since we had a lesson with a teacher teaching.... ( actually its only last week lol.. ) then everyday only do our own stuffs... got things as friends only... so nv get any chance to be in a classroom to have lessons liao... So yar... had GP today... haha... I rather enjoyed it... although I doodled alot during the lesson so as not to fall asleep... but still... its nice to have someone in front of you and blabbering non-stop... LOL... do I sound abit mean? haha...

Anyway... yar.. A lvls faster come... muahaha...

K lar.. thats all for now.... may or may not come back tonight lar... bye :)

No comments: