Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Hello :) Before we start today's entry... here's a quick announcement :) MZ has actually helped me install back my shoutbox already :) Its at the URL: http://t3k.cubenix.com/shoutbox/ " I'll also try to put a link to it at the Links section... I wouldn't be able to show it on my blog as yet cos I just reformated my computer so my dreamweaver is gone... I also know nuts about html codes, so I can write the code without the help of dreamweaver.... So yar... guess you people will have to wait till my A lvls are over then I get the time to installl the programme. Anyway.... just bear with it for a while :)

OKay... hmm... these few days school was okay lor.... Quite a few things I wanna talk about... but... I can't really remember them in order lar... so I'll just start with the things that leave my with the deepest impression.

First of all... Did you all see the picture I posted yesterday? Haha.... Don't know why... I got the urge to take photos of lightnings recently... so I was provided with a very good chance to take photos of it yesterday... The sky yesterday was very charged up.... although it isn't raining yet, there are already flashes of lightning across the sky.... Haha.... the 2 photos I posted are just minutes apart from each other.... Haha... so yar... yesterday... I set up my camera beside the window and camp there... lol... I switch to the video function after a while cos my reaction time too slow... lol.... keep missing the lightning.... Luckily the video quality not too bad :)

Okay...... next....
Yesterday I went up to my maths teacher and requested not to attend the afternoon extra paper.... Cos really... I find that its really unproductive for me.... At first I still can't make up my mind whether to go ask her or not... cos scared she angry.... but then... haha... ej call me hum ji.... lol... so it kind of jolted me out of the wishy washiness.... lol... I'm using weird phrasing again... LOL... this is a comment I got from my GP compo... haha... cos I tried to use some figurative language to make my essay more colorful... but... it turned out to be weird and funny instead... lol.... anyway... yar.... so I plucked up my courage and went ahead to ask her.... Of cos the teacher isn't very happy about it... but.... she really had no choice but to agree.... she asked for my reason... and I told her about me unable to concentrate and make effiecent use of the time.... then.... she said its up to me if I want to do it this way.... Actually I kind of feel bad about it lar... but haiz... really got no choice lar... I don't want to waste time like that.... So hmm... maybe I'll just want to say sorry here lar :)

Oh.... today also finally got back my GP paper le :) Haha.... didn't do as well as I had expected it to be.... I failed the content component of my compo... Oh well.... nothing much that I can do lar... I'll just try to build up on my content next time lor :) Anyway... the surprise came from the compre... my compre this time round is higher than my compo... haha... its usually the other way round :S Anyway... with the returning of the GP paper.... all the results for my prelims are out liao....

All in all... I got Chimpanzee grade... Donkey grades... and Elephant grades.... I'm just fortunate to be able to scrap pass an AO grade for my econs :D So... I'm actually rather happy about my grades lar :) Didn't fail anything or score AO... but... I know this isn't my full potential... so I'll continue to work harder and achieve even better grades for the A lvls.... anyway... u know wad... my physics teacher predict my physics grade to be a C.... lol.... a C is a no no for me... LOL.... I MUST at least get a B for my physics.... Haha... cos really... I need to cushion the impact for my econs.... If I get so many lousy grades... then I'm a gonner :S So yar... I'm starting to do more physics liao :D Hope that I can rush in time for the A lvls :D

Hmm... thats about all for now lar... actually I got some other things to discuss like the lastest hooha about bloggers being charged... but I think I'll leave this to the week end lar. :) See ya~

No comments: