Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Haiz... think I wasted yet another day... stupid flu... make me so tired... can't accomplish anything much....

There's this buring sensation down my throat... think once my flu pass... I would have a terrible cough.... Hate this kind of things the come one after another... Argh..... stupid.... wasted to take an early rest... but... just can't get to sleep... so yar decided to do some work lor...

Today had our phys prac le :) Well... it was quite nicely done.... the practical was rather okay... didn't have to do any oscillation or connect any complex circuits... no capacitors and stuffs... so all the readings were rather standard... no need to take many times then find average like the oscillation experiment... So yar... the experment was completed in a short time... had time to slowly plot my graph... There weren't much difficulty in the significant figures as well cos the reading everything also very nice :P So yar... think won't be doing too badly for the prac lar :)

Hmm.... then hor... I've also finally visited my friendster account le... haha... after so many years... I created my account during dec 2003... after about 2 years... I finally visited it again... lol... but yar... I haven't update my profile lar... so hmm... see lar... got time then I do it.... but actually its kind of abit late already right? Haha... cos the friendster craze has blown over... now dun think people use friendster as much liao... but anyway... just created it lor... hope that somehow it can serve as a medium for us to keep in contact especially after we graduated :)

then hor... I also find that I've been abit whiny? meaning I whine alot recently... haha... keep complaining that I'm tired and I'm sick.... I think it sort of irritated some people lar... haiz... must control myself sia... :)

K lar~ thats about all le... going to do my work liao... bye~

No comments: