Saturday, October 22, 2005

Yet another saturday night :) haiz... so sian... sian sian sian.... think I'm really lacking exercise, thats why my body feels to lethargic... :) so yar... did some simple exercises like push ups and sit up yesterday night... and it kinds of feel better.... now its back again... so I guess I'll go do some more later :)

Anyway.... downloaded a Demo version of Call of duty 2 yesterday... I played it today and finds that its pretty cool :D haha.... I also realised that, either the characters looks too much alike, or its just me that can't differentiate between friend or foe... lol... I don't know who to shoot! Its only when the other party starts fireing at me then I know that he's an enemy... lol... so next time go war cannot put me in the front line... later I kill my own teammates... which I did in the game... lol... see how lar~ If after A lvls I really nothing better to do then I might just get this game and play the full version of it :) The demo only got 1 mission.... but the mission is long enough for you to enjoy the game :D haha... so you people can try it if you want to :) But although its only 1 mission.... the game is a freaking 600+++ mb... lol.... have a nice time downloading it :P Haiz... the only thing is I can't play at full resolution on my comp.... even at the lowest possible setting for graphics, my com still lags sometimes....

K lar... that about all... its 2 more weeks to go before the A lvls... I know I shouldn't be playing games now... but... haha... its only for a short while lar... Like what kerling once told me... although its exams time but life still goes on... lol... Anyway.... I'll only be playing on the weekends lar... weekday, when my productivity is higher, I would want to spend the energy on my work....

OKie... thats all for now :) See ya~ and happy mugging to all whom are taking A lvls :)

No comments: