Saturday, October 15, 2005

Okay... its 11+ now... dun feel like sleeping so decided that I'll do a bit of blogging :)

Was watching tong xin yuan on channel 8 then u all know... the boss die right? then got funeral... Don't know why... I suddenly recalled something that mrs crothers said last time.... she said she would like to stage her own funeral...

At that time... I think I didn't really accept that idea... but now... come to think of it... I would also like to stage my own funeral as well... haha... Arn't you curious about how many people actually cared for you... what are the things that would like to say to you... and how many people would cry for you....

okay, lar... maybe I won't go to such extremes as to stage my own funeral... but... why not lets try something? haha... why don't you people imagine that I'm dead.... Leave me a msg in the shoutbox. Just write what you will say if I'm really dead.... If you really got nothing to say to me... or don't feel sad about my departure from this world... then don't force yourself to write any msg :) Or you think that I deserve to die... then just curse me in the msg... haha.... I just want to collect views about how I've lived this life and how to people think about me... so I can take this opportunity to learn and have a second life in this life time... 2 life in a lifetime... isn't that cool :) haha....

K lar... I know that I'm talking cock again... but well... if you all really want to try this out... I won't mind you all thinking of me as dead. :) So just leave a msg :D

Thats all for today lar... nothing much to say le... spent this morning and afternoon in school studying... nothing much happened... A lvls coming soon.... lets work hard everyone :)

No comments: