Friday, October 07, 2005

Its friday night again :) But I can't stay up late tonight as I had to go school tmr... for wad leh? MATHS lar... Haha... haiz... K lar... dun want to keep on complaining liao... I complain too much also sian... u all read liao also sian.... so lets not be sian :P lol.. toking cock... haha....

Today finally got back our PW group project file already... Haha... after 1 year or preparing, and 1 year apart.... we finally got it back again :) but.... lol... nobody wants to keep it.... so we decided to throw it away.... no use keeping lar... its so thick and heavy.... the contents also no use lar... so I only kept the written report for memento.... Actually dun really bear to throw it away lar... afterall... we spent countless hours, nights and energy on it... but still... keeping it is of no use... so we left it beside the recycle bin.... haha... wish that all the papers and our efforts are being recycled into something useful and not end up in the landfill :)

Here's the final resting place for our group project file before it gets recycled....


Think thats about all for today lar... lazy to write the reviews that I promised for the past few entries :P haha... will see how lar.. .if I really got the time and in the mood then I write :) Bye~ Have a nice weekend ahead :)

No comments: