Sunday, February 26, 2006

another weekend.... As the enlistment day draws near... My work here is slowly ending.... It feels as though I'm not coming back.... I have cleared almost all the stuffs that I've been postponing for the past months... One of which is the photographs that I took on my previous birthday in last year's may.... My mom has been asking me to faster develop the photos so that she can put in the photo album. It has been put off for almost a year now... so yar... since i'm going in soon... might as well do it... otherwise I duno how long I still have to keep the pictures... haha... Then yar... my website is also almost done.... at this point... its only the products and info page that is still under construction... but those are the easy jobs... the harder ones are already done.... So I guess I would be able to finish it by enlistment....

So yar... as all draws to a close... it opens a new beginning... After this transition phase... it would be the life of a ns man... With a new beginning, this blog will of course get a facelift... so do watch out for a new design :)

K lar.. thats all for now... bye :)

No comments: