Friday, February 10, 2006

First thing I wanna say... Commonwealth Sec Rocks :D Muahaha... Was watching the news just now... Today was the release of the O lvls result... And CWSS was on TV :D haha... seems that they did very well this year :D During my year... I think the school wasn't performing.... but now... everything looks cool :D Like wad mz placed on his msn nick... I'm proud to be an ex-commonwealthian :D

Its quite a nice feeling knowing that the school u once studied at made some achievements. Although we didn't contribute to it... but... somehow u still feel proud :) Hmm... I feel so blessed to be able to study in commonwealth :)

Yar... thats for cwss... but for yj leh... hmm... wonder when will I be able to see yj on tv and say that I'm proud of being a yjcian :S Of cos I'm proud of being a yjcian deep in my heart... I'm grateful of wad the school gave me... but... its just that we dun speak of it....

You know... last time when I was studying in cwss... when people ask about my school... when I say cwss... some of them will like say... oh.. thats a good school... They know about the school... I remember once I was walking after school with edwin at lot1... then there is this auntie whom just came up to us to ask about the school... she is considering to sent her daughter there.... Its a really nice feeling... and it makes u feel proud for the school....

But now... when people ask... I say yishun jc.... they dun comment on the yishun. They focus more on the jc.... So yar... I'll be proud that I'm from a jc... but yishun? Nobody cares....

After saying all these... of cos I'm not looking down on the school... Afterall its my own fault that I didn't get good enough result to get into other school.... But other than that... its also because of the opportunities that the school gave me... the support that I got from the teachers... and I'm grateful of it. But there's still some distance from being proud of it....

Anyway.... I just want to congratulate commonwealth sec for doing so well... and hope that it'll continue to do as well, or even better in future... So next time when I'm old... I can still proudly say to my child or grandchild that I was once a commonwealthian :)

K lar... other than that I also went to watch I not stupid too yesterday... The movie was quite touching, there were a few scenes that brought me to my tears... So yar... a movie that is able to make me cry would be a good movie, cos it engaged my emotions. :) But there was one scene when its about to end that made me wanna shout SO LAME... haha.... its the part where the guy fought his way into the finals in an international competition and the singapore flag was raised.... Firstly... the computer graphics made it look so cartoon... its a style the is totally off from the rest of the movie... the feeling is akward.... Secondly... it seems VERY unrealistic... lol.... I know movies are unrealistic... but this one is totally off the chart.... :S

Other than that I've working on the website for litbud... ITs KILLING ME! Duno why I seem to have a huge mental block... I can't seem to focus and develop a style.... Everything ends up looking childish... nothing near to wad I want... Argh... I hope to get over this block soon... otherwise I wun be able to pre-launch the site before my enlistment...

K lar... thats all for now... bye~

No comments: