Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Hmm.... yet another day... sian... spent the bulk of the day on the site.... the scripting is killing me! lol... been overcoming obstacles after obstacles.... Met with lots of problem and I have to solve it one by one.... Well... although it was really an headache... but after solving each problem... I'm so proud of myself :D Its just like solving puzzles... this is more fun than solving maths problems... lol....

ANyway... there are still alot of things to be fine-tuned.... I wonder if I can really finish the things before my enlistment. Also... I'm still not very satisfied with the design.... It still looks childish.... I'm trying to see what I can do to make it better.....

haven't been training for the past 2 days.... been waking up late :S Now slacking liao... lol... cannot ar!!! tmr must go and train liao... haiz.... 2 more weeks only!!!!! =X

No comments: