Wednesday, February 08, 2006

my muscles are aching now.... today is the second day I went jogging.... After months of inactivity the jog almost took my life... haha.... I ran around my neighbourhood, a total distance of around 2km only.... and it took me about 13mins and lots of aches.... Luckily I started to prepare now... If I wait till the last minute I'm gonna suffer in camp... At least now after running I can go back home... rest and take a bath....

I haven't train my pull up though... the fitness corner is quite out of the way... am still thinking of how plan my route so that its on the way when I'm running... And of cos I'll slowly run further and faster... can't expect much from the second day of running :)

Also... I found that I seem to be gaining weight :S I've been binging on all the new year tibits... lol... now my tummy looks bloated :S.... Hope I can get rid of it soon... actually its okay now lar... since I'm almost finishing on all the tibits.... lol....

K lar... nothing much for now... bye~

No comments: