Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Yo! Had been some time since I last blogged....

Time really flies... In about 2 weeks time I'm going to NS liaO!!! Haiz.... I'm getting really excited.... haha....

I duno what to expect there... but I'm feeling optimistic about it. Haha... really... I see my friends all doing quite well in the army leh... despite all the scary rumors... haha.... Like all safe and sound....

So I have this mentality that... though army life is tough... its still bearable.... I wun die from it... and its fun :D Duno why hor... I'm kind of crazy these days... I seek thrills :P But of cos coming from a decent source lar... I wun steal or kill for thrills :P So yar... maybe in the army I can go and play with those stuffs :P

The only thing that I'm afraid of is the training... I dun like to train... lol... very boring and tiring... Other than that... all the other obstacles I'm fine with it :) But I guess 90% of the time in there is training lar hor? Haha... but okay lar... let me just enjoy the rest of the 10% :P

K lar.... just hope that nothing goes wrong in there... :)

Oh... I've also registered www.litbud.com already :D:D:D Yay!
The website is also halfway near completion.... I've scheduled the main parts to be completed before my enlistment lar... Then the rest of the content I'll use the rest of my 2 years in ns to slowly build it up :) And hopefully when I come out of it'll be a well established site :) Then I'll launch it officially :D And hopefully by then I'll be able to sell some stuffs too :P

K lar... thats all for now... bye :)

No comments: