Monday, February 06, 2006

haiz... having a headache now... haha.... duno want to get my lcd screen or not.... lol.... I endured 1 month of torture based on the thought that I will be able to get it at the end of it... but now, when everything is over... I can't make up my mind whether I really want it or not... Cos haiz... my current monitor is still working fine... Then sometimes I got the feeling like I'm spending because I got too much money... lol... Cos yar... it seems like my saving is reaching a plateau... Especially recently... I've been spending more than half the amount I'm receiving... So I duno I want to give in to the temptation or not... I dun want to develop the habit of wasting money... Anyway... I also duno if I'm a miser too... lol... I would spend like days or even weeks thinking about it before I get something slightly more expensive.... haiz... anyway.... I guess I would still probably be carrying home one tonight lar... but I dun know if I will regret my decision. I hope I won't.... I suffered 1 month for it...

No comments: