Monday, February 06, 2006

OMG!!!! I bought my 19" LCD... and its F*ing HUGE!!!!! LOL.... I'm wondering to myself... have I gone overboard? lol.... maybe a 17" one would be enough... :S I can't close my mouth now.... Its really jaw dropping... lol.... Wah.... REALLY HUGE LEH!!!! OMG.... It seems to be smaller in the shop when there are other screens around.... now alone... it looks really ENORMOUS..... :S Hope it dosen't drain too much power... haha.... I bought a BenQ one.... its one of the cheapest around... only cost me 473.... but... 473 is like my whole pay for last month :S....

I went to collect my pay today as well.... Got a little surprised... I'm already earning peanuts... and then I still have to contribute to CPF... that only leaves me barely enough money to get this screen.... Haiz...

I also bought myself a 80GB hardisk.... I'm currently only surviving on 1.5GB free space.... Thats a must lar... so I dun really feel bad about spending the money... but... for this screen... duno issit reasonable for me to get such a huge one... :S Anyway... I hope that I wun be spending much money from now on.... 1 more month to NS.... so hope that I would be able to save up some money during NS.... Cos I know once I'm out, I would need to spend a lot again... I would like to get myself a handphone and a laptop and other fees that I incur when I get to the U... But by then hopefully I can do some part time job like giving tution, so at least I got some income :)

K lar... thats all for now.... bye~ Tmr would be the first day of my preparation for NS... gonna do some running.... so wish me luck :)

No comments: