Monday, February 27, 2006

I almost vomit blood just now.... when everything seems fine.... things just took at 360' turn....

flash is really driving me crazy... there is this very annoying problem.... It can't load a movie within a loaded movie.... Meaning it can't have like triple layer of data to be loaded.... Or perhaps it can... but it seems so beyond what I can comprehend. I've seen another site being able to do that.. I'm trying to figure out how they did it....

Argh!!!!! I really put in a lot of effort in this site... hope it turns out okay.... dun waste my efforts.... For the past month... I've been sitting in front of the computer everyday... at first was drawing... and now scripting... haiz.... scripting is the WORST part.... but luckily its the very last part... hope that I can get past this hurdle....

K lar... wish me luck... bye~

No comments: