Tuesday, February 28, 2006

www.litbud.com unofficially launched!!!!!!!!! WOHO!!!!!

Yay... finally can take a break already :D The framework for the site is up... From now on its only minor updates and the addition of content :D HAha.... so yar... can take it easy already.... Haiz.... it hasn't been easy developing this site.... I put in alot of effort this time round... I think this is a work that I've placed the most effort in....

I've put in the entire month to set it up.... I have never done this before. I dun have much patience... so most of my work at just done in 4 hours... beyond that... I will get sick of it and stop doing it... but this time round... I'm also surprised that I can last so long... actually.... one month is almost at my limit already.... I'm feeling very tired and sick of it now... so if this site is still not ready by now... I'm gonna stop very soon....

I was reading computerArts mag... then there is this interview with a design studio... It was quoted that the people spend 3 months.... drank over a thousand cans of red bull... and 2 mental breakdowns.... on a project.... And there is this mercedes advert on tv.... One phrase says "can (duno how much) sleepness nights make a more comfortable ride." All these are highlighting the work and effort the people put in in the things they do.

I'm fortunate enough to only have spend 1 month on this.... and had only 1 mental breakdown... Haha.... I really broke down halfway through the process.... It was a time where I got mental block.... and I got so stressed that I had migraine almost everyday.... But... :) thats finally over.... I got inspired somehow someday... and things starts to flow again.... And I believe that my sleepless night is due to me sleeping too much... not because of my work... haha....

So yar... I really hope that this site would be a success and my effort will not go to waste :)

K lar.... so after reading this entry... faster go visit my site :D I give u the link here okay! www.litbud.com Just click on it :D Remember to bookmark it too :)

No comments: