Thursday, February 02, 2006

sian sian sian.... lol.... so bored... nothing to do....

Went to watch fearless with kerling and his friend yesterday... Quite a nice movie :) But didn't really enjoy it the first 3/4 of the show... lol... cos I need to pee! haha... maybe the air con too cold... cos before going into the cinema I already went to the toilet... then only few minutes into the show then my bladder start to fill up liao... LOL... Wah.... then I thought I could wait till the show is over... so just hold on to it.... then the first 3/4 of the show was quite uncomfortable... :S Then until finally cannot tahan liao went to the toilet... haha... come back really song sia... can finally watch the movie comfortably.... lol..... Next time before a movie must remind myself not to drink too much water... haha.... I dun like to go toilet half way through a movie cos I dun like to be interupted.... I dun even like to eat pop corn or wadever... When I watch a movie, I would just sit there and be fully immersed in the movie...

Haiz... then today nothing to do lor... slack at home... Its gonna be like this till next monday.... Cos from next mon onwards I would go train myself for NS liao... so I would be using up my time in the morning.... Then I would also be able to start on designing the website for litbud already.... I can't do it now because I haven't got my pay.... then I haven't bought my screen and a harddisk... I only have like 2gig left of my harddisk... Can't even install dreamweaver without slowing down the system. So yar... will only be able to get it on tues....

K lar.. nothing much liao... bye~

No comments: