Thursday, February 16, 2006

I had a very funny dream last night... haha... I dreamed that I forgot to do my econs homework... its some mcq questions... and the teacher is miss aminah lar... lol... She's like scolding me about not even putting in the effort to do even mcqs.... Its a monday so I had the weekends to do it.... Haha... its so real that this morning I wake up... I'm still abit confused whether I'm still studying or not... haha.... So funny.... my tutor is not her but duno why I dream of her.... Somemore why would I have such a dream in the first place? It has been a long time since I did any homework :S Maybe I miss doing it or getting scolded for not doing it ba.... haha... so funny... I think miss aminah really succeeded in making people dream of her... ( she always ask us during lectures to dream of her ) lol.... I nv dream of mr syn, or mdm lee... but her? Oh well... but I guess its abit too late lar.... if I dream of her before the A lvls... I might study harder... lol....

No comments: