Monday, July 11, 2005

Argh!!!! Haiz... sad... my MP3 player's injuries worsen.... Did an emergency operation on it just now.... Cos it voice suddenly became coarse.... The bandwidth got cut so the higher freqnency became noise... so it was time for an second operation....

Below are the scene in the operating theater...
The following picture may not be suitable for those with faint heart....

Additional injuries suffered.... 2 external loss of body parts and one internal injury of the rapture of ear drum....


The hold button was gone.....


Loss of vital parts.... the power button...

Due to the loss of the power button... an artificial device has to replace its function...

A pointed paper clip has to be used to press the power button...

Below are the instruments used in the surgery....



My MP3 player's condition has been stablized. It will be kept under observation for another few days to see if the bandwidth have been restored....

OMG -.- I am becoming such a saddist.... I'm actually feeling happy that I destroyed my player..... What has gotten into me??? Well... actually... its not that I am a saddist lar... I'm just proud of myself to be able to prolong the life of my MP3 player for so long.... Cos yar... if I didn't open it up in the first place and found that its just something that came loose... it would have been thrown away a long time ago already.... The fact that it is still functioning now is because I tried so hard to fix it :)

Hehe... so yar... this would hopefully last for another few months..... Or perhaps last for this year cos next year going army le... won't be able to listen to it all the time.... Cos yar.... I bought this to accompany me for the morning train journey to yj.... and since I will stop travelling to yj.... this MP3 player has fufilled its purpose.... but I still won't throw it away lar... if its still functioning :) Haha... may just hang on to it before I get a MP3 phone :D Then I don't have to carry so many device around all the time le :)

Thats all for today lar... spend like 2 hrs fixing it... but nvm :) Today was rather productive.... finished 6 questions of tutorial and read up on G field :)

So yar.... byebye~ sweetdreams :)

No comments: