Friday, July 29, 2005

Yay!!! Its friday :D Finally got to rest again :)

LEts start blogging about yesterday :D I won the first charron ( duno how to spell ) game :D Muahaha.... LOl... teamed up with EJ.... It was my first time playing... so all my scores are tyco ones... haha... especially the last one.... I aim pa jiao... then it rebounded and hit.. LOL... then the games ended like that... haha... with a tyco shot by me :P Well, had a very enjoyable time... :D It has been so long since I last felt like this... Everyone was shouting and laughing at each other's mistake... the atmosphere was great :D Hmm... hope we'll get a chance to play it every thurs while waiting for the extra lesson to commence... :)

Then today, well... things were as usual...nothing much.... I redesigned my blog :D Haha...

Its 11.34 now... nothing much... slept in the afternoon already... so although now my eyes tired... my mind and body isn't.....

hmm... gonna continue surfing around before I go off for sleep. bye :) Have a nice weekend ahead :)

No comments: