Tuesday, July 05, 2005

OKay.... I'm dead....

I scored very badly for my maths test.... So badly that I almost hit rock bottom in class.... What has happened to me? Why am I doing so badly? The others are catching up fast..... and I am deproving.... How can this happen.... This SHOULD NOT happen.... What can I do? What MUST I do? I've been thinking about these questions right after I regain from the initial shock of doing so badly.... I failed... I failed in my test result... I failed in my class ranking... I failed compared with the whole of my corhort... This CANNOT go on any longer... We are already into the term 3 of the year.... Last term before everything ends with the A levels.... The final lap before a 2 year break doing NS. Alright.... Here's what I am going to do......

I'll try to allocate more time a day for studying. Everyday I reach home by about 4.... Then I usually have dinner around 6. From 4-6.... I doubt that I can do anything because I will be very sleepy.... Think I'm going to go to bed..... Its also a well derserved break lar.... spend the whole day in school already.... really need to recharge..... Then yar... after dinner till 7pm I'll use the computer :) haha.... I can't live a day without touching it. So from after dinner till 7, I'll get to play slightly more than 1/2 an hr of computer. Then from 7 till 8... I guess I'll watch some TV while reading some newspaper. Have to update my news....

The studying comes after 8. I'll study straight for 2 hours till 10. During this period of time, it will be used for the daily assignments. After that I'll take 15 mins to do some stretching and workout to keep my mind fresh. The next 30 minutes will be used for catching up with school work, to clear any doubts or maybe some revision exercises given during the maths remedial. Followed by 15 minutes before bed to recall whatever I have learnt today and write it onto a majong paper that will be hung up on my wall. This can help me to remember stuffs as you know I have a very lousy memory. That would ba the end of one day :)

OKay... then where's the time for revison work? There will be 3 days, monday tuesday and friday where I will take away the sleeping slot in the evening. It will be replaced with 20 minutes of eyerest and after that I'll continue to do revision for an hour straight. There might still be time after that. Then I may choose to continue with the revision or to take the time to rest again.

So I'll be doing maths on monday, econs on tuesday and physics on friday. Physics is the more enjoyable subject so I'll place it on friday so that it won't ruin the friday's mood :) Econs is on tuesday because if I place maths on tuesday, the it will be 3 days of extra maths lesson as wednesday we have extra lesson from 3 to 4. and thursday from 3.30 till 6.

The weekends are meant to be for rest. If the normal day's study plan is interupted then the slot will be moved to the weekends. Other than that, the weekend will be for resting and doing the school work.

Well.... thats almost all for the plan. The details on what topics to be covered will be set at soon. I really hope that I will stick to this plan closely because time is really running out.... I am lagging behind my peers already. I can't afford to do badly anymore. So yar.... wish myself all the best :)

Thats all for today lar... bye~

No comments: