Monday, July 04, 2005

OKay.... changed the background again.... haha.... the 3D one was too amateur.... haha... must try harder next time :) So while I haven't come up with anything new yet.... I'll have to use this temporary background....

Lets move on to today's entry :D

Hmm.... school starts tomorrow already... Haiz.... kind of having a mixed feeling.... Normal school like is nice... at least I'm kept occupied for more than half the day.... but holidays are nice too.... everyday laze around..... do a little bit of this and a little bit of that... but hmm... now thinking of it.... I think normal school day is better :D Well... at least I get to hang out with friends.... lessons to fill up my time.... there's more activity in a day.... And I don't get depression..... haha... I think I'm having a slight depression now.... holidays is too long.... no wonder I feel so weird.... haiz... so yar... hope it would go away once school starts tomorrow :)


Hey~ I just got an inspiration to write :D haha....

Are we able to enjoy a day just by doing nothing.....

You know... sometime we complain about how busy our lives are and wished that we could have a break and do nothing... but can we really make ourselves happy by doing nothing?

For me.... I can't.... A day with nothing to do is a bad day for me.... I will start to think too much and go into depression..... SOmetimes the most enjoyable day is a day that is filled with stuffs and I am kept busy all the time..... Haha.... this holiday is an good example.... I think I enjoyed my school day more than my holidays.....

SO what about you? Do you enjoy doing nothing? Come share your opinions :)
Haha... didn't write much.... but :) Its just an interesting thought that I feel like sharing and also getting some opinions :D

Okay lar... thats about all for today.... Have nice school days ahead :D Holidays are over :)

No comments: