Sunday, July 17, 2005

Spent like 40 minutes trying to do my GP homework but in the end gave up doing it.... I felt that it was totally pointless to do so.

We had to write out an essay, based on 3 questions that came out during the block test. And the question I did during the block test is also one of the 3 question. I do not want to redo the same thing as I did during the block test as it would be pointless doing reproducing the same thing again... so that leaves me with the 2 other question. This is also another problem as the reason that I didn't do these questions during the test is because I have nothing to comment on it.... So even if I were to do it now... I wouldn't have enough points to write in the essay... thats why I have been struggling for the past 40 minutes trying to think of things to write... however... I still cannot think of any.....

I'm just very tired and fustrated now... this whole thing is crap leh.... the assignment is due tomorrow, but I don't think I can do it.... Well.... I've tried my best and there's really nothing much that I can do about it....

No comments: