Thursday, July 07, 2005

Hello.... its thurday night now.... why am I still doing here at 11pm? Cos I just finished doing my GP compre!!!! Haiz.... had to come online to use the online thesaraus otherwise I might take forever to find the word that I need.... haiz....

Spent the whole night doing compre.... Today was a real busy day... started off with PE in the morning... then straight after that have to go for lesson.... then today also have tutorials of the 3 subjects all in a row.... so yar... have to do work and work... then after a half hour break... lesson went on again until about 2.... but we still can't go home yet.... we still have a maths remedial at 4.30... so yar... spent the 2 hours doing maths tutorials again... after that went for the remedial... ended at about 6.30.... went home.... eat and wash up.... 8 o'clock start to do the compre.... then all the way until now... have to complete 3 compre by the way..... So yar.... been busy for the whole day till now.... haven't touch my computer for the whole of today till now... haha... so yar... I'm just gonna extent the night slightly longer :)

Well.. enough of complaining.... there's a slightly good news today :) actually I didn't do that badly for physics lar... the teacher calculated wrongly and missed out 10 marks.... haha.... so yar.... the highest in class was 60+ I get 50+ after the addition... so hmm... the gap isn't that big lar.... :) But I still fail the test lar.... ( test upon 130m) so yar... I didn't bother to add the marks... makes no difference anyway.... haven't even move to AO grade... so yar.... although things are not really as bad as what is was before.... but it is still bad lar... so I'll continue to strive harder to get better results next time :)

K lar.... thats all for today :) Am looking forward to tomorrow as its a short day.... so after revision in the afternoon... I'll not be studying during the night :) Will be pushing it till the weekends :) Okie.. bye~

No comments: