Sunday, May 16, 2004

ARGH!!!! Forgot to check out my horoscope for this week... now its locked inside my parent's room and my parents are sleeping.... Hmmm... then I shall live this week without my horoscope to guide me. :D Hope that there will be more surprises.. cos these few days is really very bored. With my flu cough and tons of homework... that was a terrible week. But I dun think my workload will be getting less for the coming weeks but just glad that my flu+cough is finally GOING TO BE over. So I will be able to cope with work quite nicely. Hmm... 16th of may... Thats really fast. I've been in yj for alomst 5++ months already!!! Haha kind of like the school very much cos its really a very vibrant and 'happening' place. Quite glad that I didn't choose to go to pj :P Haha.. cos they missed out so many things!!! And you know, the feeling of being able to start a fresh is really very nice too. [haha... recently thought through a lot of things while I'm sick ] To be given a chance to live a life from start again. Nobody knows about my past. Nobody knows who I'm, how I behave. Nobody can tell me how I should behave based on my past because they know nothing about it. Thats why, I'm trying to change myself, I've started to try to take part in many things, to do and try out the things I've not done before. This feeling is great. BUT, I think I've done enough, I do not have the energy to carry on anymore. While I was sick, I thought through a lot, is it time for me to cool down and be focused back on my studies? You know, I feel so tired. Perhaps its time for me to take a rest. But I know, if I stop now, I won't have a chance to do it again, as you know, all the activities stops at J1, next year, it'll all be study study and study. But I guess hmmm..... I've already done enough... its time to stop. So maybe after completing my work for competition, I'll just end everything. UNLESS something really interesting or my workload is greatly lessen, I may consider being active again :D

Oh haha... its already the 16TH of MAY already *hint* *hint*
Haha.... Hope that someone can remember wads coming very very soon :D It dosen't have to be something big, I'll be just as happy when someone remembers :D haha BIG *HINT* Liao ar haha :)

Okie.. think its enough... type out quite a lot of things :P Hope you won't fall asleep while reading it. Bye~

No comments: