Monday, May 17, 2004

Yo!! Haha.. just realise that I talk a lot of cock yesterday :P Perhaps I wasn't really feeling that well lar :) Haha... today was quite a fine day... Haha... my energy is backed :D Today a lot of things to do... one after another. Dun even have time to slowly eat my lunch. Just now nearly choke sia... But, hmm... the feeling is quite nice :) Its a blessing to keep your life occupied :D Haha... but today very sadly, I didn't finish my GP homework, then teachr very sad then scolded us. Haiz... so sorry, didn't mean to not do it. But somehow I didn't feel like doing, so didn't do. Sorry... Okie.. then the rest of the day was fine. Rushing rushing and rushing. But hor, haiz...today that chinese compo test sure gone liao. The topics given are so 'DUH' How am I going to answer it? So I kept beating around the bush about a single point and filled up 600 words... Die liao ar.... Hmm... Then now have to go study for test liao, this week is gonna be very very busy. There is maths test tmr, physics the day after, then got sports day on wednesday as well. Then hmm... thursday got blood donation, but haiz... my grandma objected to it so I can't donate blood :P My dad got a little bit of scolding from her for signing the consent form to let me go :P Sorry :)Then friday... hmm... also got something on lar. I think I can predict what the horoscope says liao... haha... throughout the day, keep having this urge to flip open yesterday's newspaper to look at the horoscope. :P I think I obsessed with it liao :P But I will try to control myself until the end of this week :D Okie gtg, Bye~

No comments: