Friday, May 28, 2004

haiz... was trying to touch up on the new design for my blog. But haiz... the dreamweaver duno why, keeps hanging. I guess I'll have to wait till some other time :D So just bear with it :P if there is any problem. I guess I made the header too big. Cos I used the size of the header I made last time and forgot that my design is only 2/3 of the whole size... so this header now looks a bit large. But I'll try to correct it as soon as possible. The color of my site also looks a bit boring. Will try to improve on it :D
Okie~ Lets talk about today!!!! Yay!!! ITs Friday!!! But I don't really feel very happy cos next week, while other people are enjoying their life at home, I still have to go school everyday!!! Then today also quite tired cos spend 2 hours in school doing PW's proposal. I really hope that this proposal can be approved as I really spend a lot of time and efford in it and hope we can catch up with other groups :D So since I've some spare time now~ I guess I'll be designing the emoticons for this site :D Haha... I guess it will inject more life into my blog :D
Okie~ Off to do work now. Bye~ Happy weekends~

No comments: