Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Hmm... just realise that my blog is super boring!!! ... haha cos I went around reading other people's blog and wow... their blog is so interesting. One had many pictures, not ordinary pictures hor. Its like everyday you go online then see some very nice picture then put it up on the blog. Then its like the whole entry full of pictures. So nice. Then another one... haha though he don't update his blog as often. but his blog entry are very nice :D He life is always packed with fun things. And reading it filled me with envy :P
So hmm... I think I will try to change the way I write my blog liao. :D So after I finish all my stuffs, I will revamp my blog [this design like quite long liao right? I promised to change it like once every few weeks. ] So Hmm... maybe after like 1 or 2 more weeks when I settle everything, I will do the designing of the site and once it is finished, I will change the style of my post :D
So get ready for a brand new look coming soon :)

Haha... So let me once again *HINT* *HINT* again ar... 18th of MAY liao ar :P

No comments: