Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Whahaha.... another day of my life :) Haha.. today was a fine day... The pace of work going a bit slower now cos just finished to CAs the past few days and rush a lot of tutorials too. Then now finally can relax a bit :) Tonight slacked a lot :P Just finish 1 question from tutorial nia. But got part abcd one lar... Then haha... finally TIME TO CUT MY HAIR!!! I've been waiting for this day since last week. But I was too busy. Everynight have to rush tutorials and study for test. Haha... then I cut until my hair very short :P Its the shortest length I've ever cut :P But it feels so good :D My head a bit lighter liao :)
HAiz... Then today also had sports day. Very sian one. Now they are running on a house system. Not like last time is individual class one. Then Haiz.... I dun get a chance to design class t-shirt liao... haiz... design for 2 yrs then last 2 yrs other people snatch my ricebowl. Then now no more chance liao.. :'( But nvm I can still use my brain power to design other things like my flash movie and blog :D
Then today received a msg from james... haha expo got job to do :) But too bad I got school so cannot go. Haiz... haha they still want to employ me despite my average sales record last 2 times :P HAha... too bad I got school otherwise I may consider working for them again. Its like just sacrifice 4 days in return for a new digi cam or printer :D haha, these are the top 2 things in my wish list :P
So :D just end off here lor :) Happy Happy Happy :)
The eve of my birthday :)

No comments: