Sunday, May 02, 2004

Let me once again start off this weeks first post with yet another horoscope. I find this horoscope from the chinese newspaper very accurate :D So here it goes. My horoscope for this week warn me about my money. IT says that I will spend more than what I receive. So ask me to be careful. And once again it came true. TODAY....

Haiz... today bought a painful lesson for $288... It taught me not to be greedy and make hasty [is there such a word?] decisions. Haiz... heartache sia.... You know actually not my money lar, but I feel the pain. Maybe thats the reason that I feel the pain. Cos you know... when I spend my own hard earn money on useless stuffs like MP3 player and the most useless thing, my prodikeys... I dun feel the pain. But now, somehow the pain keeps bothering me. And about the greed. I always wanted something more, so today I finally got what I want, but in return I lost more.... so haiz... what has been done cannot be undone... So that thing that I bought today will always be by my side, reminding me about the expensive lesson.

No comments: