Thursday, May 13, 2004

Haiz.. feeling very terrible now. Just caught a flu yesterday. Then today worsen. Just now after I woke up from my afternoon nap. My left ear blocked until now. Then nose also have a burning sensation. My whole body temperature also very high. Brain also not functioning. HAiz... then these few days also alot of work to do. Haiz... yesterday sick then went to sleep earlier. Then today have to resort to copying homework and missing my lunch. Then tmr still have to hand-in work which can't be copied. So after typing this I still have to go back to doing homework. Haiz... but I still want to spend some time here cos I hope to mark an end to all these things. HAiz... Life is really in a mess this 2 days. Hope that I will be better tomorrow after a nice long night sleep. Then today also very suay... the shoulder strap of my bag suddenly broke in the morning. Causing me to have to carry my bag on my hand around the school today. Haiz... morning already got such bad omen liao. Haiz haiz haiz... words can't describe my feeling right now. You know... the pain and the stress of everything. HAiz... have already been facing quite some problems for the past few weeks. Then now problem haven't finish solving then got sick liao. I wonder when will I be able to settle everything. Ok lar, have to go do my homework liao. Hope that this is really a last day posting such a sad post. May tomorrow be a better day :)

No comments: