Sunday, September 19, 2004

Arlow :D Haha... me back again :D
Haiz... once again its.... sunday night!!!! Tmr will be the beginning of another long week..... Haiz.... sian ar!!!!!!
Anyway... haha found this piece of interesting news on the straits times It says...
Keeping a dairy?
Better think again.

Talking about a problem is supposed to help one get over it, but apparently writing does the very opposite.
Physcologist have found that keeping a dairy is bad for your health, the NEW Scientist weekly reported. Diarist were more likely than non diarist to be plagued by headaches, sleeplessness, digestive problems and social awkwardness.

Was very surprised when I read it... do that apply to blogging as well? :S Oh no... what I am doing now is bad for my health!!!!! haha... so did you people have those symptoms as well? Eh... I seems to have the headache part... the digestive problem ( but this is because I do not take in enough fibre ), the rest erm... sleeplessness? I year for more... social awkwardness erm... I'm still myself... no change :P

Haha... so I think I can still continue writing entries in future :D

OKay bye~ :D Wish all of you people all the best for the week ahead :D

No comments: