Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Aww.... so tired.... haiz... having a headache now.... Eyes very tired.... So much things to do. Was about to do the econs essay, then got headache ... So hard to do leh.... Tried searching online also cannot find.... Now very fustrated liao.... Dun feel like doing it now.... Haiz... have to push it till tmr.... Hope tmr will be feeling better... Haiz.... think also hard lar, cos for the next few days I will have to travel across the island to temasek poly for a robotic course and a mini competition... Very sian leh... from 9 till 4 in the afternoon.... Haiz....
Just now was thinking to myself.... Why am I taking part in so much things? Its holiday now leh... Shouldn't I be resting at home and prepare for the long term ahead? When am I ' zhi tao ku chi ' ing le? Argh... am very 'fan' now.... head very pain sia....
Hmm.... haiz.... Told myself.... I'll just have to bear with it this year.... Next year, I will not take part in anything else except studying... I think I've done enough and I am tired of living like this.... I want to go back to the time where I slack all the way.... So yar... hope this year will end soon.... And think I'll have an early night today lar.... am really very tired.... LIFE SUX.

No comments: