Monday, September 27, 2004

OMG... Did a lamest thing I ever done tonight.... Haha...
Today was the first day of my preparation for promos... so was doing the mind mapping for econs on a marjong paper.... Then do do do until, I suddenly brain went haywire.... Got this funny thought that came to my mind... Hey... can I take a photo of my eyes, print it, cut it, then paste it on my glasses.... so I can sleep during lessons with my 'eyes' open... Haha.... So when I finally finished what I am supposed to do.... I went to print it!!!! LOL.... was really very lame of me... but in the end, I threw it away... cos it looks too errie.... haha... cos the position I paste my 'eyes' are not very correct... so it looks like those scary movies..... then can you imagine having a eye that never blinks and keep staring at you widely :S haha... so after a while, crushed the paper and threw it away...
But I still got a soft copy of myself with the glasses on :P haha... managed to take one picture before I felt that it is disgusting :P So haha... if you all want to see right.... for the next 3 days starting from today, which ends erm....I think let it end on wed night ba... haha... okay so during this period of time, if you all want to take a look at how lame I am, I will put the picture as my display picture in MSN :P So you all want to see just click to open the msg box with me lar :P
Haha... actually this was inspired by shiqi.... cos she always go around taking picture of her eye using other people's camera phone :S
OKay... anyway... haha... just said I started preparing for promos liao.... haiz.... will be a long 3 weeks ahead.... hope I can survive tru and get good results :D
OK lar~ thats all for today~ Bye Bye~ :D

No comments: