Thursday, September 23, 2004

Today, is the day I prove my worth.
Have to submit the written report by tmr, and I will do my very best to do a very very good one.
I won't be look down upon.
Remember andy saying that my PW group sux..... I will prove him wrong... he didn't contribute to his groups success and still dare to come and criticise my group. Tonight, I shall prove to him that, I and my group members WILL be able to do a lot better than him. We shall not be looked down upon anymore!
So haha... I declare war with PW.... Bought and prepared my ammunation just now... Bought a bottle of coke to power myself tru the night, cos I heard coke has more caffine than coffee.... Also prepared my eye- dropper.... Tonight shall be the end of everything....
I shall show the world, the power of my brain!
I WILL NOT FAIL!!!
SO WISH ME GOOD LUCK!

No comments: