Tuesday, September 21, 2004

OH NO!!!! Haiz... think I've been very very tired these few days.... my eyes are blood-shot!!!! Got tiny little red veins running through my entire eye..... Haiz... "Kor mia lang ar!!!" (Hokkien... Direct translation: Bitter life person )...
Hmm... haiz... will be a long and hard month ahead.... but before we talk about month.... this week is also terrible!!!! Have to settle written report by this friday!!! And after this, we can never make amendments to it anymore!!!! Argh!!!! I still have so much things haven't do!!!! How am I going to rush everything out by friday!!!! HAiz.... well.... think can look on the bright side lar.... it also means that after friday... I will not have to worry about written report anymore :D But... haha... duno I can persevere and make it till friday mah.... By body already cannot take it anymore lor.... Now is really running on spare battery, and system very unstable lor..... Argh!!! I tell myself.... must endure through all these, then next year, I can slack till I siao :D
Okay... haha.... well.... haiz... nothing I can do lar... So now lets talk about this month :D
Oh... hehe... for those who haven't plan your study plan... let me share with you all mine :D Haha.... hope it would be some use to you :D Cos a study plan really helps a lot... I did it for my O lvls and am very quite happy with the result :D So haha... hope to share it with all of you all and hope we will move to J2 together :D
Heres the link :D http://www.tanbk.mobilefly.net/study%20plan.xls
OKay Bye~ got quite some work to do :)

No comments: