Thursday, September 23, 2004

Wahaha.... very happy now.
I actually traced the date of publication of the newspaper article, just by looking at the TV show listing behind!!!
haha... cos I got this article for PW that when I cut out, I didn't take note of the date, so now too long le, have problem tracing it... So I just flip over, then saw TV listing...
Then I see...
Wednesday highlight... Hmm.... okay, clue 1, its on wednesday
Then I see, school holiday special on kid central, hmm.. so also okay, clue 2 during the holiday...
Then I started to panic cos school holiday got 4 weeks!!! then which one is it????
Then I see further, found a very important clue on art central... VESAK DAY SPECIAL!!!!! haha.... then went to search for vesak day! then found that it matches with the 2 clues on top!!! HAhaha... So happy!!! cos that was a very important article and if I can't find out the date, the article would be useless....
Haha... okay, go back and continue my work now :D

No comments: