Thursday, September 09, 2004

:D its 9.26 now.... haha.... after writing this post will go get some sleep :P Haha.... Hmm... very sian now... tmr still have to travel across the island again....
OKay heres what happened today...
Woke up in the morning at 7!!! So early!!! ITs HOLIDAYS YOU KNOW!!!!..... Then took 1 hr train to tampines. The train just reached the platform then I received an sms saying the 2 other guys are late. Then I replied saying I'm also late as well lar, so went to bus interchange and took bus there. Then reached there... we were of cos late lar.... then bla bla bla... aiya sounds very boring hor... Hmm.... I just share my thoughts can liao lar.
Went for a course for robo grand prix lor... Sian ar... thought I can get to build something...you know like screw something here and there, connecting wires, soldering thing.... But it turn out that the robot was already assembled lor.... then I sian diao.... Cos we are supposed to do the programming part only lor, then the programming part need to calculate those acceleration, deceleration thingy, like physics lor... I'm not interested in these stuffs lor... I WANT TO BUILD THINGS!!!! So haiz... wasted the whole afternoon away... Other than giving occasional comments and suggestions, I just sat there and took timings lor..... Haiz... shouldn't have come in the first place.... THen maybe I could have a nice rest today, then tmr follow elgin and senmin to the old folks home... Think it would be more fun visiting the old people than staying in a room and rotting away..... Then I think the thing also not very fun lor. Wad I expect was a robot which have the intelligence of following a white line and turning around the curves on it own.... but now it seems like they have markers at every turn lor, then we have to programe it like detect a marker liao then turn... Like that is just like blindly following orders only lor, so wads a different between a $1500 robot and those remote control cars which cost a mere few dollars.
Haiz... think nvm lar, just take it as an experience lor, haha... now I know that those robots are not that intelligent anyway....
Btw, today also saw robin... my T17 classmate then also 'long pang' (duno correct spelling or not) mr ho car back to yishun... haha... just know that mr ho is already married with (forgot how many) kids in kindergarden. haha... K lar, think thats about all for today.... Have to catch some sleep and prepare for tmr.....
Then about the hw... hehehe... Hope I can push it till saturday night, spend some time doing it, before I go off for my last nice long sleep of my busy holidays.....

No comments: